Marissa DuBois in Slow Motion Full Fashion Week 2023, Fashion Channel Vlog,

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kendra lands new WE reality show, 'Kendra On Top'


Congratulations to Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett on landing a new reality show on WEtv called 'Kendra On Top'! Kendra says she "parted ways" with E! Entertainment Television who aired her former reality programs, 'Kendra' and 'The Girls Next Door'. WE ordered 14 episodes of the show, the one-hour premiere and one-hour finale plus 12 half-hour episodes that start production this month. The show will focus on Kendra's life as a wife and mother and husband Hank's life after professional football. They will even show their precious son, Little Hank, 2, on his first day of preschool!


Yes, Kendra, 26, is returning to reality TV. And as she chatted with us on Monday, she giggled every time she said the name of the new show, Kendra On Top.


"Of course you can look at it however you want to look at it, but the reason we named it that was because everyone said, 'Kendra, you're the most fit, you're the best wife, you've got the best family.' Everyone's been saying those words to me so we summed it all up."


She adds, "You can take it and play with it and have fun with it. I'm OK with it, 'cuz I'm a free person, I'm open. That's the fun part of it, but the real meaning is where my life is now."


Even though she is still close friends with Hugh Hefner, Kendra has no plans to pose for Playboy again anytime soon. She is happy to stay focused on her life as a wife and mother. She says, "I felt like my life was injected with steroids. I'm bigger, I'm better. I'm the best person, the best parent. I want to be happier, more fulfilled." WEtv says that Kendra will also show how to be a mommy and a hottie at the same time! Kendra and Hank have already had publicity shots done for the new show. It starts production in Los Angeles this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment